The Niederthai Card – your guest card for your winter holiday
Everything the heart desires
You enjoy numerous benefits and concessions during your winter holiday in Tyrol with the Niederthai Card. Thus guaranteeing you entertaining and active time out – there’s something to suit all tastes! Our guests receive the Niederthai Card when they arrive at our activity hotel in Ötztal. It is valid for the duration of your stay.
These benefits are included with the Niederthai Card:
- Use of three lifts and one connecting lift
- Use of 31 km of cross-country trails
- Taster cross-country skiing course, equipment not included (1 x per card)
- Anyone interested can try cross-country biathlon, equipment not included (1 x per card)
- Use of all toboggan runs
- Fun and games on the snow playground
- Lantern hike to the Stuiben Falls
- Public ski and cross-country skiing bus
- Guided tour through the old village blacksmith’s in Niederthai
- Guided snowshoe or winter hike
Goodbye, winter. Hello, spring!
From 4 to 18 April, we celebrate the end of a wonderful winter and head right into the new colourful season: Trial ski tour or guided hike? Yoga or a pub crawl? Niederthai Card’s free activity programme offers pure variety for young and old, far away from the hustle and bustle of the slopes. Which activity would you like to experience? No matter your choice, make sure not to miss the grand finale!