The Ötztal Card – the all-inclusive adventure pass for your holiday
Discover the highlights in Ötztal!
The Ötztal Card allows you to use numerous tourist offers throughout Ötztal as well as the cable cars, bus lines, swimming pools and museums free of charge. All the highlights in our rustic valley are open to you for your summer holiday for three, seven or ten consecutive days thanks to the Ötztal Card. You can buy the Ötztal Card from reception at our activity hotel in Ötztal.
The following highlights are included in the Ötztal Card:
- The use of all summer cable cars in Ötztal
- Visits to museums and specific sights
- Use of public buses in Ötztal
- Use of Umhausen-Niederthai and Längenfeld-Gries hiking buses
- One admission to Area 47 (Water Area)
- One admission (3-hour ticket) to Aqua Dome – Tyrol’s thermal spa in Längenfeld
- One use of mountain bike and bike hire, e-bikes, downhill and special bikes for an extra charge
- Many other services and concessions for your holiday in Ötztal
Ötztal Card – Prices 2018
Valid from 16.06.2018 to 30.09.2018
3 days: € 56,00 per adult; € 28,00 per child*
7 days: € 78,00 per adult; € 39,00 per child*
10 days: € 99,00 per adult; € 50,00 per child*
The Ötztal Card is valid on three, seven or ten consecutive days.
* Children (born 2003-2011)
* Children born 2012 or after are free of charge (ID required)!h)
Disabled persons (min. 70%) receive discounts on presentation of a disabled pass.